At the International Medical Center of Bucheon St. Mary's Hospital, medical staff and coordinators can communicate in English and Russian to help foreigners in Korea and abroad offering consultation, hospitalization, examination, and payment services. In particular, specialists holding both Russian and Korean licenses reside for CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) patients, including Russia. We will do our best to help foreigners getting international medical benefits as well as enjoying smooth communication with physicians and the staff.
Medical Treatment / Comprehensive Health Checkup Information
- If you want to receive medical treatment or a comprehensive health checkup, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
- You may have to wait if you come to the hospital for a medical treatment without making an appointment.
- International Medical Center specialists and coordinators will help patients get the best and most appropriate treatment.
- We provide Incheon Airport pick-up service and guest house reservation service for foreign patients who come to Korea for medical treatment.
How to pay medical expenses
You can pay medical expenses in cash (Korean Won) and by credit card, and we can help you with necessary documents and medical certificates to submit an insurance claim.
(phone, internet, visit)
- Return home
Comprehensive Health Checkup
within 3~7 days
after health checkup
Weekdays 08:00~ 17:00
- Medical staff from the top 3 medical schools in Korea
- Conduct the fastest (Fast Track) and most accurate medical treatment in a Korean university hospital.
- When a treatment request comes in, we can answer within 24 hours. This is because doctors who have both Russian license and Korean licenses reside in the center.
- One-on-one interpretation service
- Apartment-like guest house (2 rooms, bathroom, kitchen) starting from $ 70 a day. Environment and conditions not available anywhere in Korea
- Transportation from Incheon International Airport to the hospital and back provided
Advantages of a General Health Checkup at the International Medical Center
- Fast track : Within 3 days after the comprehensive health checkup, we will check the test results, and will make outpatient clinic arrangements for necessary medical treatment departments in one day. PET CT, brain triple MRI, chest CT, coronary CT, thyroid sonography, breast sonography, abdominal sonography, gynecologic sonography, and other types of examinations can be done in one day.
- Resolve consultation of all departments the patient asks for before the results of health checkup comes out.
- Health checkup results including biopsy are completed in 3 days.
- Health checkup, medical care, and treatment can be completed if arriving on Monday and departing on Saturday.
Making an Appointment by Phone or in person
- You can make an appointment by calling 82-32-340- 7080 (Russian) 82-32-340-7798 (English) or visiting the center.
- Depending on the professor’s availability, it may be difficult to make an appointment on the preferred date.
- It is desirable to make a call with enough time (1 to 2 weeks beforehand).
- Depending on the patient's condition, an appointment may be made on the same day.
- What you need to make an appointment: Personal information such as your name as it appears on your passport, passport number (or foreigner ID number), phone number, address, etc.
- Hours of telephone service
- Weekdays : 08:00 ~17:00
Appointment and consultation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org